Tuesday 5 November 2013

THE STAND OF A LEADER.

Writing this article just after the university elections are over for the past four days.Seeing what a politicians or a leader stands to face to prove he is viable to stand for his people.I learn t many things inclusive of the difference between a leader and a politician.I once saw the raise and fall of prudent politicians.Viewing occurrences in my own thinking capacity,politics is a game,though not such dirty as people think.It has a sense of dirty bits in it but not all people who are in politics play it dirty.
Leaders are blurred in the eyes of people because of politicians.Many leaders have to struggle too hard to get what is rightfully theirs in the hands of politicians.This is because of high convincing power of politicians.We all have come in contact with politicians either directly or indirectly,how can you explain their sweet tongues,fake promises,defensive speeches e.t.c They indeed know how to get the positions they were never meant to have.Abel is to Cain,Teachers is to students,employed is to unemployed,God is to Devil and Leaders is to Politicians.I ague in that respect because there is fight for power.Leaders rise while politicians make themselves to rise,because of reasons best known to them.They are manipulators of resources and always have selfish interest.Leaders always are for the people,struggling hard to help the less privileged in the society.Though having a positive vision they indeed have a tough time to get what is rightfully theirs as I said earlier.Sincerely,Its not a matter of bragging further more non of my descendants have the mentality to brag,I always term myself as a leader.This is because of what I feel about leadership in me and what my followers take me to be.Its unfortunate that you should show people that you can lead them by asking for handful number of vote.The concept of majority rules is one that requires considerations and re considerations.Minority need as well to give their say.Unfortunately I wasn't able to fight for the people that showed me devoted love for my leadership skills and urge.Involving myself in a disciplinary case has costed me a full year to prove that am worth leadership.Never shall I ever regret because I had to help a friend in that situation and am meant to be believe that's what leaders do.To stand and help others in time of misery and hardship.Fighting till the last minute to restore the trust that my people had for me I was meant to understand that leaders should always have clean hands.Since I was involved in such a case my invalidity was proven.But I always ask myself some questions before synthesizing that hyposis of there,''are leaders really clean?''According to me I heartedly believe that leaders are just human being like every Tom,Dick and Hurry.They are indeed not perfect,they do make mistakes and we can not penalize them because of making mistakes contrary we appreciate the fact and hope that they will change.
Sometimes we just need to let some things go.We all feel bad when losing but the fact remains that we cannot always win,There is a bright tomorrow that each and everyone of us will see the joy of life and appreciate the fact that he is privileged to stand where he is.The only thing I always stand to reject is the aspect of giving up.Giving up has just one reason,''the race is too tough to continue.''Just imagine out of all the reasons just one stand to defend giving up the rest defend moving on.I really don't controverse,sometimes the race might be to tough,but the fact is that their are individuals who already did it before you.They are not history some still live,being a human being as they are you can do it and as well do it better because you are special.Take a second and think of the fast revolution and inventions that are presently taking place in the world,I admit that the population is too large for you to be outstanding but emerge and ask any of those history maker if they had even a hint of what they could be.
We all come from nothing to something its just that we are resistive from taking the first step.I believe there are many other heroes down there who can stand and show wonders if they get the ignition they deserve in life.What I always tell my friends is that never under estimate yourself because each one of us has a specific reason in this earth that others are meant to respect.Take a step and see what you have to show to the world.I believe that I was never able to prove to people who I am but there is always a tomorrow and again we shall stand and see the world and the world seeing us.I never gave up despite the shame,disgrace and all sot of negative emotions and I don't see the reason why you should give up.Sit down and critically establish your ability and move to where you deserve.
For more incites you can follow me on twitter - Frank Nnko
                                                     Facebook - Frank Nnko
                       Or like our page on Facebook - Frankom KCA Diplomats




No comments: